The Stack on Elite gun safe if one of the most recognized and most reliable models in the Stack On design community, offering features like electronic locking and flexible changing interiors this safe indeed is an evolution to the gun safe industry.
If you're looking for a safe that will hold up under severe conditions and one that fuses technology and design look no further than the elite model.
- This is a 27-30 gun safe by Stack On which is available with various alternatives in its color as well its safety lock system.
- The safety lock is the most crucial element we look for in a gun safe. According to the level of safety needed in order to safeguard their guns, the elite series gives 2 options for its customers to select from.
- The gray carpeted interior is complemented with a factory-installed door storage organizer with sewn-in holsters and pouches.
- Fire resistance is another important feature you seek for in a gun safety enclosure. Elite 30 gun safe ensures Fireproof for 30 minutes when the exterior temperature rises up to 1400° F.
- Warranty is the next feature of the essence in any safety product and this gun safe provides lifetime warranty with mounting hardware included in it.
- Its fire resistance is certified in the laboratory. Like all the elite series gun safes that we would review further in this article, elite 30 gun safes are also California-approved Firearm Safety Device.
- It also has a fully -adjustable interior encompassing 3 adjustable-position barrel rests and three adjustable-position shelves.
- It is designed with Factory-installed door organizer with sewn-in holsters and pouches 4-way door locking with five 1.5" live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of 8 locking points.
- Its designed with an Interior Capacity of 36–40 guns or 16–20 guns & storage or all storage. It has an Interior Volume of 16.87 cu. ft. and Shelf Count of 5 Barrel Rest out of which 3 includes 2 row-shaped and 1 u-shaped inserts.
- An important point to note here is that Elite 30 and Elite 40 gun safe both have exactly the same fire protection properties and lifetime warranty.
- The only difference is that it is for 36-40 gun with no improvement in any of its other technical features when compared to the Elite 30 Gun Safe.
- One of the major pros in the Elite 69 when you compare it with the above 2 safes is that apart from being designed for 51-69 guns it is available with 3 alternatives for the locking system.
- it has 6 shelf counts and weighs 695 lbs. However, its colour options, fire protection, warranty and certification properties still remain the same.
- Similar to the previous 2 safes, elite 69 also has 4 way locking system but with a total of 10 locking points. (2 additional as compared to the last 2 safes).
- It's drawback apart from the fact that it is available in only one color option matte black, is that it has exactly the same fireproof, warranty properties, interior with 6 adjustable shelves and 4 way locking system with 10 locking points.
- But, it's major advantage is that it comes with an advanced locking keypad system wherein the customer gets an Electronic lock which stores a 3-8 digit combination with backup key included.
- The keypad can be silenced and the Electronic lock batteries are accessible from the front of the safe. Thus, it provides better technological protection as a gun safe.
Again like the Elite 90 it is a 62-90 gun safe with the same fireproof and warranty properties but its advantage is that it has a 72″ tall design which includes a second full-width shelf for additional storage.
However, this gun safe is also available in only one color that is matte black like Elite 90 and has the same electronic keypad feature.
Electronic locking, advanced customizable storage and a name that is the pinacle of quality in the industry. You could not ask for any more in a gun safe. Be sure to check this one out we highly recommend it.